Please try the following:
- Click the
button, or begin drinking heavily. After enough shots, SOMETHING will
- If you typed the page address in the Address
bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. If you are an AOL user,
make sure you did not accidentally type your street address in the bar.
- To check your connection settings, click the
Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections
tab, click Settings. Have fun.
- If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft
Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network
connection settings. If you actually have a Network Administrator who
has enabled it, please raise your hand. Yeah, that's what we thought.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings . This will do absolutely nothing and will
resolve no problems whatsoever.
- Some sites require 128-bit stupidity. In the
case of Something Awful, a patch will be shortly available which makes
256-bit stupidity possible.
- If you are trying to reach a secure site,
make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools
menu, and then click Internet Options. Change whatever you want;
people will find a way to steal your credit card number regardless.
- Click the Back button to try another link. Yes, let's go with that: try another
- If you think it will help, send the site owner an email.
Page is Too Stupid