=== Plugin Name ===
Donate link: htttp://literalbarrage.org/blog/code/lb-colorbox
Tags: colors, swatches, Kuler
Requires at least: 3.3
Tested up to: 3.3.1
Stable tag: 0.5
Collect and share color swatches, then use them in themes. Easy peasy.
== Description ==
Collect color schemes. Use ’em, display ’em, go nuts.
LB Colorbox is a new way to collect color schemes and tuck them away inside of WordPress for safe keeping. If you’ve ever admired the palettes available at ColourLovers, StudioPress, Colllor or elsewhere, you can now recreate that functionality from the safety of your own WordPress home.
You can also directly import color schemes from Adobe’s Kuler service. You’ll need to apply for a Kuler API key in order to use this feature, but once you’ve done so, a wealth of options are available to you.
== Installation ==
- Upload the
lb-colorbox/directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure LB Colorbox options under ‘Settings’->’ColorBox’
- Start adding ColorBoxes under the ‘ColorBoxes’ menu item.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Where are the settings? =
== Screenshots ==
- Create your own swatches and save them as Custom Post Types
- Supports direct imports from Adobe’s Kuler tool
== Changelog ==
= 0.5 =
* Initial plugin release.
== Upgrade Notice ==
= 0.5 =
Intial plugin release.