Skip to the content
- Potbelly Sandwich Works – Southern for “Quiznos”, only with milkshakes.
- Radio stinks everywhere, it’s just a matter of the precise nature of its suckage that varies from place to place.
- “Redneck Yacht Club”. Uhmmmmm…
- People obey the residential speed limits around here. It’s eerie to be driving and noting that everyone seems to be taking it easy, relatively speaking.
- Customer service in this area, whether it be in a restaurant, Whole Foods store or Target, people actually seem to, you know, not hate your guts for expressing a desire to exchange currency for goods and services. Strange, I know.
- This traveling stuff is a lonely affair. I don’t know how anyone could do it long-term. I miss my wife like crazy and it’s just been two and a half days.
- The selection of TV channels in hotels is routinely deplorable. At least The Mythbusters was on tonight.