Skip to content
- It is very strange to talk about “my son”.
- It is exceedingly bizarre that someone would give me naming rights on another human being.
- It’s even weirder signing his name on medical paperwork.
- Generally, newborn babies lose a not insignificant amount of weight in the week following their birth. Not Will. He gained 10 ounces, bringing him to a grand total of 10 lbs. 6 oz.
- Several nurses took him to be a 3 month old.
- I could be a biased observer, but it is my contention that I have the single best-looking baby born to humanity. Ever.
- He’s a serial “urper”. I swear he actually seems like he can throw up more than that litttle body can possibly hold at one time. It’s wicked bizzare.
- He’s a grunter, not a crier. He grunts his disapproval and will only cry for short periods, and only when he’s exhausted all other means of showing his disapproval.
- He certifiably stole his daddy’s heart.