It’s always tough when a good friend decides to perpetrate open slander upon your good character, but I never expected it from Brad!
Well, sir, consider your challenge accepted! Those who call their friends’ high school behavior “sorry” might want to mind their tongues, lest said friends remind them that they:
- Memorized the exact combo necessary to pull off a 28 hit combo using Orchid on the Super Nintendo version of Killer Instinct and spent the better part of several nights “practicing” it.
- Kicked their Sega Genesis across the room because the Bengals managed to run a kickoff back on their precious All-Madden squad after they racked up a 110-0 lead. The Genesis and his copy of Madden ’94 never were quite the same after that.
- Stayed up all night playing Sid Meier’s Alpha Centauri.
- Developed pet nicknames for all of their X-Com: UFO Defense squad members.
- Played modem-to-modem games of Duke Nukem 3D and Descent for hours with Yours Truly.
- Oh yes, and introduced Y.T. to Beyond Exiled, the game in question, as well as equipping Y.T. with his first Vorpal Blade and entree into the GT Archangels guild.
So, Mr. Rochmontford, consider your challenge met! Pick your weapon, pick your second! I’m not going down alone on this one.