Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good, errrm, Morning!
Good morning, and a merry Christmas to you all. Christmas Day dawned bright and warm here in Dallas and, from the looks of things, it’s unseasonably warm back up north of the Mason-Dixon, as well. Alas, no White Christmas. If only we had signed the Kyoto Protocol! *wink*
- Thanks go out to my brother-in-law for the Relient K CD, as well as the superlative Batman: Year One. Frank Miller’s dark take on Batman’s origins makes for very compelling reading and provided obvious inspiration for Batman Begins.
- Speaking of Batman Begins, thanks go out to my mother- and father-in-law for the DVD of such, as well as the DVD of Serenity. It don’t get much better’n that.
- Thanks go out to my sister-in-law for the kickin’ new “do” and all the styling products that accompany it. Now I can look like something other than an utter schlub at work and at play. *grin*
A couple guilty Christmastime confessions:
- I tear up at the end of It’s A Wonderful Life every year. You know the scene: The entire town turns out to donate money to George Bailey in order to keep him out of the pokey. I get a little choked up even thinking about it.
- I don’t care what anyone says, the first two Home Alone movies are works of near Three Stooges level comedic genius.
To Brad, and any other recipients of Video iPods this year: take a look at No-Frills DVD2iPod. You may enjoy what you find.