Okay, time to toss out all the nifty links that I stumbled over in the past week but never really made it to “full post” status. Enjoy.
- Kinetic destruction visited upon an old Toyota, rubber band-style.
- Robin Williams guest-starred on “Who’s Line Is It, Anyway?”. Witness the hilarity.
- Do not, under any circumstances, take these guys on in Beiruit/Beer Pong.
- You’ve got to hand it to the Japanese people – a prank show involving sauna ejector seats on a ski hill would get sued into oblivion here in the U.S.
- This week’s Something Awful Photoshop Phriday – Computers in Movies – resulted in some hilarious entries, in particular “Memento” and “The Color #9900FF;”. I laughed so hard that I shed a few tears, but then again, I’m a huge geek, so YMMV.
- The Top 10 Places to Find Free Images for Your Blog from About.com (I wonder, have they looked at acquiring aboot.ca for all their readers from Canadia?)
- Literal translations of old sayings – a Fark photoshop “new classic”.
- The Mac and Linux versions of Songbird have been released. Play music in your browser.
- Re: Your Brains. An ode to officeplace zombies with a distinctively They Might Be Giants flair to it. Heh. (World of Warcraft machinima video here, for those that are interested.)
- Birdy Nam Nam is a quartet of DJs from France that construct their music (almost) entirely using turntables. Their performance of their song “Absesses” was enough to win them a global DJing contest. Wickedly good stuff – their entire album is worth a listen if you can snag a copy.
2 Replies to “Friday Link Dump”
1. I nearly peed my pants watching Robin Williams.
2. Birdy Nam Nam – AWESOME!! I will buy the $30 import in order to get the DVD as well!!!
Have to get back to posting now that life is starting to low down a little.
It was really great to see you and your family too! We should really keep up on that!
Comments are closed.